Iron Man 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still make a small wager that the credit scene is worked into a future movie at some point.

No, I agree with that but I'm just saying that some expected a teaser sort of like we got with each of the other Marvel movies.

Of course I sat through the credits (at my choosing). Teasers have been a fun part of the last few movies in the series. And, I chose to be disappointed and I also chose to complain about it to all of you! It's not like I'm going to ask for my money back. But I may think about sitting through the credits the next time unless they give me what I expect!:grumpy:

Late to the party as I kept getting delayed to go see it. I thought it was an average movie. Didn't hate it, didn't fall over myself for it. It did help that it had more action than the second one, but a lot felt off in ways I can't quite explain. I personally would rate it as easily the worst of the three.

I was particularly annoyed with two things. One, Tony Stark is human. Not Tony Stark/Iron Man, Tony Stark the guy. I think he did things and especially SURVIVED things that he otherwise shouldn't be able to. They did a much better job in the first two movies in staying grounded, but went way too far in the other direction in things he did while not in the suit. Two, I felt like Don Cheadle/War Machine was almost completely wasted. I just don't feel we got enough mileage from his character.

Oh, I lied, a third thing. I hated almost every single plot point with Pepper. Almost every single one.