Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trevor Lacy Is Transferring

Featured Replies

That's strange. Isn't he from Alabama? I thought he was doing pretty well there.

That's strange. Isn't he from Alabama? I thought he was doing pretty well there.

 

Agree. Wonder where he will transfer to?

Were any reasons given for the departure?

Were any reasons given for the departure?

 

Didn't feel he fit in with the style of play. The natives are getting restless on Anthony Grant pretty quickly...

Didn't feel he fit in with the style of play. The natives are getting restless on Anthony Grant pretty quickly...

 

Wow! Really? I am surprised to hear the natives are getting restless.

Wow! Really? I am surprised to hear the natives are getting restless.

 

Me too.

Natives are always restless

Natives are always restless

 

:lol2:

Natives are always restless

 

This is why I can't stand the "natives".

That is the 2nd starter from this year's team to transfer!

Didn't feel he fit in with the style of play. The natives are getting restless on Anthony Grant pretty quickly...

 

Have you heard anything about Pollard transferring too? I saw that mentioned somewhere.

Have you heard anything about Pollard transferring too? I saw that mentioned somewhere.

 

I've seen it mentioned a few times...

That's a pretty big name to be transferring. Any idea where he'll land GT?

Cronin needs to work them. Has Grant been fired yet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.