Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals, James Harrison meet

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Harrison teaches the other linebackers to be mean and nasty!

Futurecoach and theguru will be giddy.

I love how Steelers fans say Harrison is washed up. True sore losers! :D

I love how Steelers fans say Harrison is washed up. True sore losers! :D

 

Spindoc is the only Steelers fan I've seen post in the thread, and he certainly didn't say he was washed up.

I love how Steelers fans say Harrison is washed up. True sore losers! :D

What planet are you from? Steeler fans take comfort in the rings. That is with an "s". Because it's plural, as in more than one, which is the number your team has yet to attain. When you figure out what kind of defensive front you run, then we can chat.

Probably down to 2 years 6.5 mill and a case if Gatorade per week.

A nickle defense can be a 4 man or 3 man front.

 

I know this but man just stop with this. You know you are not right on this, and I have shown you exact stats now with it. I have shown you exactly the lineup the Bengals usually always use in their nickle defense, and I have even suggested for you to go watch videos from last years games which is on Bengals.com and you can see on there how they basically never use 3 down lineman except maybe 16 times all year.

 

I know you were trying to make a case about why it would be good to have Harrison, but its not a good argument when you argument is not true. I admit I am not as against him coming here now though, but he definitely won't do as well as he would in a defense who runs a true 3 man front.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.