Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville/ Duke Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't that goaltending on Plumlee?

 

Should have been unless the ref will say Plumlee "bodied" him before he got it to the rim.

Hopefully they hit Ware with a strong sedative. No one should have to suffer like that and see that

That may be the worst leg injury I've ever seen... Made me hurt like the Prothro injury for 'Bama several years ago.

I missed the injury. Was out getting much needed medicine. I'm assuming a complete leg break?

If the Cards had hit their FT's they would be ahead.

I missed the injury. Was out getting much needed medicine. I'm assuming a complete leg break?

 

Do yourself a favor and don't seek it out...

I missed the injury. Was out getting much needed medicine. I'm assuming a complete leg break?

 

Compound fracture of the right leg. Right in front of the Louisville bench.

 

I do mean what I said before - don't go back to watch it.

I missed the injury. Was out getting much needed medicine. I'm assuming a complete leg break?

 

Saw it. Horrific for Ware and everyone that witnessed it. Prayers to Kevin for a full recovery. Not something you can put totally behind you and try to play after witnessing that.

  • Author

End of half play look like the one in the 92 final but of course a different outcome today.

Certainly prayers from this U.K. fan, overall college basketball fan for U.L.'s K. Ware. May God be with him, the doctors and other medical/emergency personel to comfort him as much as possible. Should anyone not be affected by that then you really do not have any claim to being a college basketball fan. Also, prayers to the Ware family, teammates and coaches that were right in front of it as well as the bgp/UL fans on here.

The only time that I have ever witnessed anything like that was the Joe Theisman injury years ago in an NFL game.

Certainly prayers from this U.K. fan, overall college basketball fan for U.L.'s K. Ware. May God be with him, the doctors and other medical/emergency personel to comfort him as much as possible. Should anyone not be affected by that then you really do not have any claim to being a college basketball fan. The only time that I have ever witnessed anything like that was the Joe Theisman injury years ago in an NFL game.

Also, prayers to the Ware family, teammates and coaches that were right in front of it as well as the bgp/UL fans on here.

 

Joe Theisman just sent out a tweet on the Ware injury. They read in on the half time show of the game.

I cried when Ware got hurt. Prayers and angels for him.

 

Amen.

Joe Theisman just sent out a tweet on the Ware injury. They read in on the half time show of the game.

 

Thanks, I heard them say that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.