Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who was impressive, who dissapointed after the 1st full NCAA weekend

Featured Replies

Relative to their competition VCU looked the most impressive and dominate.

 

A little different playing a team with capable guards.

  • Author
Big East has just been atrocious.

 

I guess that Syracuse is still the Big East until after this tourney. I thought that they looked good.

  • Author
I'll let you know on Monday...after the first full weekend. Some teams that look like heros in round one turn into zeros in round two...

 

^agree with AJG, at last glance Saturday and Sunday make up a weekend. However, if your reporting from some part of Earth where the weekend includes Thursday and Friday. A Monday thru Wednesday work week may have great upside!

 

I see your point and will say that I worded that wrong. I put first weekend when I meant the first full round, Thursday/Friday (after the first four).

  • Author

I also thought that Florida looked very good.

Louisville looked pretty good in round 2.

A little different playing a team with capable guards.

 

 

Some talking heads were talking about this after the brackets were posted. Michigan and their rotation of guards was not a good matchup for Havoc. I enjoy watching them play, it's a breath of fresh air.

With the first and second rounds being finished, I believe the most impressive teams have been Louisville, Michigan, FGCU, and Miami. With all of the talk previously about FGCU beating the Hurricanes early in the season, the loss is not looking so bad now. I didn't give it much thought with FGCU defeating Georgetown; the Hoyas are always a letdown. However, when a 15 seed advances to the Sweet 16, they have done something special regardless of how the season has been. And I don't consider them a fluke as I have plenty of others, these guys are very athletic and have impressed me with what I have gotten to see. Their upcoming matchup with Florida will be interesting.

I like Arizona in a matchup against Ohio St.

Craft had ice water in his veins yesterday.

Louisville looked pretty good in round 2.

 

Yeah, but they were only playing Colorado State...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.