Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How stupid is Chad Johnson?

Featured Replies

He has been making the rounds begging for another chance. No problem there and I don't blame him but he claims to be low risk and high reward. :lol:

 

How about this Chad:

 

1. The team that knew you the best (Bengals) got rid of you.

2. The team with the "genius" for a head coach (Patriots) got rid of you.

3. The team desperate for help at WR (Dolphins) got rid of you.

 

Add to that, you showed your rear end on Hard Knocks by not doing as Coach Philbin asked and then you assaulted your wife.

 

Only a complete fool of a team would take a chance on you. You had a great career but it is time to move on to the next phase of life.

 

So again I ask the question, how stupid is Chad Johnson?

Dumb enough to get a tattoo of his ex wife's face on his leg after he beat her and she left him...

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6gwfLHnYeEz9bB5vRS8C1qv1ITakaJUgDeo9x3TUqWTMqJi7UOA

Chad is pretty dumb. I am honestly surprised he lasted as long as he did.

I will give him this though: For years he was not afraid to run crossing routes for the Bengals. He is not that big and he would expose himself to make a play with LBs and safetys all around him (which you cannot say for most NFL receivers). He was entertaining to watch in his prime.

  • Author
He's exactly right. He's no risk at all.

 

I disagree, I think he brings too much negative attention because he is such a self promoter. In other words, I think you risk team chemistry. Pass...

He's exactly right. He's no risk at all.

 

I could be wrong, but I took this comment to mean that he is not a risk because every team will simply ignore him.

I will give him this though: For years he was not afraid to run crossing routes for the Bengals. He is not that big and he would expose himself to make a play with LBs and safetys all around him (which you cannot say for most NFL receivers). He was entertaining to watch in his prime.

 

He ran sideline routes and Houshyomama ran the crossing routes. He had alligator arms in traffic. Not sure what you saw that I didn't.

He ran sideline routes and Houshyomama ran the crossing routes. He had alligator arms in traffic. Not sure what you saw that I didn't.

 

That's what I was thinking....I really missed TJ because he took the hits over the middle.

I don't see him winning any spelling bees, math competitions, or NFL games soon.

I will give him this though: For years he was not afraid to run crossing routes for the Bengals. He is not that big and he would expose himself to make a play with LBs and safetys all around him (which you cannot say for most NFL receivers). He was entertaining to watch in his prime.

 

We must have watched different WR's because that's exactly what Chad REFUSED to do...

  • Author
I could be wrong, but I took this comment to mean that he is not a risk because every team will simply ignore him.

 

Very well could be right, the written word is tough sometimes.

Very well could be right, the written word is tough sometimes.

 

You read it correctly. He's zero risk for any team. If they sign him and he becomes an issue, they simply release him and lose nothing. If he produces, it's an incredibly cheap option. It's a no lose situation.

You read it correctly. He's zero risk for any team. If they sign him and he becomes an issue, they simply release him and lose nothing. If he produces, it's an incredibly cheap option. It's a no lose situation.

 

What is the upside?

What is the upside?

 

It's probably pretty minimal at this point, but who knows, maybe he could surprise and be a solid #3-#4 kinda guy. If he isn't, you let him go and lose nothing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.