Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travelers Basketball 17u Nike EYBL Roster

Featured Replies

James Bolden (5-11, SO, Holmes)

 

Jackson Davis (6-7, JR, Lafayette)

 

Brandon Hatton (6-3, JR, Dixie Heights)

 

Justin Johnson (6-6, JR, Perry County Central)

 

Camron Justice (6-2, SO, Knott County Central)

 

David Kapinga (5-11, JR, Southwestern)

 

Rob Marberry (6-7, JR, Franklin Road Academy, TN)

 

Zach McCormick (6-2, JR, Turpin, OH)

 

Raymond Spalding (6-9, SO, Trinity)

 

Jeff Thomas (6-5, JR, Norwalk, OH)

Will you guys ever play against the Louisville Magic this season in a Ky AAU tournament or is your schedule strictly an EYBL schedule?

 

 

Is there a feud/rivalry with the Magic?

 

 

Good luck this season. I hope I get to see you guys play. That is one heck of a roster.

Nice team.

Looking forward to seeing this group for the first time this Sunday at Lafayette.

 

I'm going to try to get some video up for you guys as well as some interviews with the players.

nice team and best of luck. What about the Magic? Who is on their roster? I guess the Ky State AAU will be the only time these two giants play. I heard the Magic wants them bad because of all the smack thats been going on.

Travelers will more than likely not play in the AAU state.

Travelers will more than likely not play in the AAU state.

 

I was thinking they wouldn't. That's too bad. I'll keep hoping for a Magic/Travelers game. Us high school basketball fans deserve that game.:)

Travelers will more than likely not play in the AAU state.

 

Interesting..........

Travelers are the only Kentucky team in the EYBL, the majority of the teams in the EYBL play for the Peach Jam championship. AAU state isn't their number one priority especially when they don't play in the AAU nationals.

 

I believe the Louisville Magic however played AAU state last year but didn't play in the AAU nationals, some teams will some teams won't. If the Travelers feel they won't benefit from playing in the AAU state I say that is their decision and can't blame them, if they do play it will be fun to watch.

Travelers are the only Kentucky team in the EYBL, the majority of the teams in the EYBL play for the Peach Jam championship. AAU state isn't their number one priority especially when they don't play in the AAU nationals.

 

I believe the Louisville Magic however played AAU state last year but didn't play in the AAU nationals, some teams will some teams won't. If the Travelers feel they won't benefit from playing in the AAU state I say that is their decision and can't blame them, if they do play it will be fun to watch.

 

You have to make the Peach Jam first, and they haven't since the EYBL started. I'll be pulling for these kids to get there, but it is much harder than folks want to believe...

You have to make the Peach Jam first, and they haven't since the EYBL started. I'll be pulling for these kids to get there, but it is much harder than folks want to believe...

 

I understand that but it is still all the same. All 40 teams in the EYBL go to North Augusta for the Peach Jam, only 24 compete for the title, the other 16 play in their own field, similar to the NIT and the NCAA tournament.

I understand that but it is still all the same. All 40 teams in the EYBL go to North Augusta for the Peach Jam, only 24 compete for the title, the other 16 play in their own field, similar to the NIT and the NCAA tournament.

 

I understand how it works. I had to leave the always fantastic Peach Jam site to go scout a few kids in terrible gyms on EYBL teams that didn't make the Peach Jam last year. One of the gyms had prison bars on the windows, but they did have their own DJ. It isn't the same. Not even close actually...

Heard Brandon Hatton went back to the magic. Is this true??

Heard Brandon Hatton went back to the magic. Is this true??

 

Yup.

Heard Brandon Hatton went back to the magic. Is this true??

 

Yeah it's true.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.