Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marion County 71 Montgomery County 32

Featured Replies

Good heavens. :scared:

 

About what I expected. The closest game that Marion Co has had is 16 points against Manual. Most have been blow-outs like this game.

  • Author
About what I expected. The closest game that Marion Co has had is 16 points against Manual. Most have been blow-outs like this game.

 

 

Marion County actually beat Science Hill TN by 3 in the Raatz Fence Classic at Mercy late in the year.

Thrashing. Marion marching straight to the finals. I doubt Brossart or Campbell Co would have fared any better.

Thrashing. Marion marching straight to the finals. I doubt Brossart or Campbell Co would have fared any better.

Marion is 37-0. I don't think any team in the 10th would fare any better or any other region for that matter.

Marion is 37-0. I don't think any team in the 10th would fare any better or any other region for that matter.

 

 

Agree, we played them first game of the season with about the same outcome.

Montgomery looked good early.

Montgomery looked good early.

Must have been very early.

Must have been very early.

 

Warmups.

Anderson might play with them for a bit tomorrow. Big question here, why press up 35 with starters still in the game in the 4th quarter? Coach certainly isn't worried about fatigue despite having to play 2 more games within the next 36 hours in order to win it all. Also, what would we be talking about if Rodgers or Epps had rolled an ankle or something....

Marion is 37-0. I don't think any team in the 10th would fare any better or any other region for that matter.

 

You could take the 10th Region All-Star team and still not stay within 18-20 points of Marion Co. Best girls team I've EVER seen.

You could take the 10th Region All-Star team and still not stay within 18-20 points of Marion Co. Best girls team I've EVER seen.

 

The Epps girl is a special talent, and that 8th grader hitting 3's was sick. It was a team that will go down in history.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.