Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Four Former Eastern Eagles go Dancin'

Featured Replies

Congrats to the four former Eagles participating in the 2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament.

 

Remy Abell-Indiana

Cam Woods-Butler

Armon Marks-James Madison

Percy Blade-WKU

 

 

 

*Also D-2 Chris Dowe-Bellarmine

I always love watching former Kentucky High School players playing in the tournament. I believe Woods and Abell are both key reserves for their teams.

Thanks for posting this Orca1. I too like to follow KY players in the tournament so this info is fun to know.

That's awesome. I wonder how many former Kentucky high school players will show up in the dance overall?

I went to a WKU game in January and Percy Slade got a lot of playing time in that game. Not sure how much he is getting now. It was impressive since he walked on at WKU. I believe they found a scholarship for him also. Can anyone confirm?

Congrats to the four former Eagles participating in the 2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament.

 

Remy Abell-Indiana

Cam Woods-Butler

Armon Marks-James Madison

Percy Blade-WKU

 

 

 

*Also D-2 Chris Dowe-Bellarmine

 

Thanks for posting. Love to see all our KY kids do well at the next level!!!!

How did Eastern not win at least one state tournament championship?

How did Eastern not win at least one state tournament championship?

 

They won the Seventh region in 2009 and 2011. I know that the 2011 team lost by just three in the semifinals as Christian County went on their outstanding run. The 2009 team lost to Central, but I truthfully remember nothing about that tournament.

They won the Seventh region in 2009 and 2011. I know that the 2011 team lost by just three in the semifinals as Christian County went on their outstanding run. The 2009 team lost to Central, but I truthfully remember nothing about that tournament.

 

 

You missed one heckuva final then...

You missed one heckuva final then...

 

Lots of things got lost in the shuffle during my time in law school. :lol2:

Additionally, I believe they were heavily favored in 2011 and that was a pretty shocking upset when Hickey and Christian County took them down.

I went to a WKU game in January and Percy Slade got a lot of playing time in that game. Not sure how much he is getting now. It was impressive since he walked on at WKU. I believe they found a scholarship for him also. Can anyone confirm?

 

He is on full academic scholarship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.