Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 72 Simon Kenton 70

Featured Replies

Final in the 8th.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many FTs were missed?

Sad to hear such a solid group of seniors go down like that after having a nice early lead. The floors at SK gym will miss the motor of Swanson, the Scoring of Sampson, and the smooth, hard working play of Barnes.

 

Good luck to them and solid season, boys!

13 missed FT's I thought I read for SK

SK jumped out 18-4 lead but South battled back and it was back and forth until the end.

13 missed FT's I thought I read for SK

 

They were 11 for 22

It seems like yesterday that I read about the incoming freshman group. Amazing how fast it goes by.

They were 11 for 22

 

That's a good hard way to lose a game. Was hoping the Pioneers would give me a reason to head to Rupp next week.

It seems like yesterday that I read about the incoming freshman group. Amazing how fast it goes by.

 

You're telling me. Great group of kids.

I know rebounding is more than just size but it's time for the people of Independence to produce some bigs. 25K people can surely produce a few 6'6" + athletes.

I know rebounding is more than just size but it's time for the people of Independence to produce some bigs. 25K people can surely produce a few 6'6" + athletes.

 

It seems like they stopped producing them after the 84 models. Had Brock and Reed both @ or over 6'6 in 03. Every game I've been to since I'm usually asking where's the size. Seems like for the past decade SK's big boys have been right around 6'3 or 6'4.

Fun season for SK. Wish we could have made 3 more FT. Every possession is important at this point in the season.

It seems like they stopped producing them after the 84 models. Had Brock and Reed both @ or over 6'6 in 03. Every game I've been to since I'm usually asking where's the size. Seems like for the past decade SK's big boys have been right around 6'3 or 6'4.

 

We will have some size next year. Vercheak at 6'5 I hope he can turn out to be a good Center.

 

0 Kyle Heflin 10 6'2 170 F

2 Brenan Kuntz 11 6'3 195 G

4 Jaeger Pracht 10 6'0 169 G

14 Grant Vercheak 10 6'5 240 C

21 Taylor Morrison 11 6'2 175 G

24 Brayden Anderson 10 5'9 130 G

25 Matt Mullins 10 6'3 175 G/F

31 Alex Childers 11 6'1 160 G

33 Noah Robinson 10 6'4 160 G

42 Daren Lambdin 10 5'9 165 G

44 Mike Krallman 11 5'11 180 G

45 Barry Deaton 10 6'3 185 C

I think we have several 6' 2" or 6' 3" freshman as well.

Congrats to South on a hard fought win. I enjoy watching them play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.