Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Missouri updates

Featured Replies

Their going to start calling stuff, now?

  • Replies 111
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go. Who is the "closer" for this UK team???

UK players slap at the rebound instead of going up strong and getting the ball.

  • Author

Big time shot by Mays. Whew...

Stein can't help on Pressey, it usually ends up in a basket for the Tigers when he does.

Here we go. Who is the "closer" for this UK team???

 

Still looking.....

What's the odds of Goodwin hitting both these free throws?

Here we go. Who is the "closer" for this UK team???
The way they've been shooting free throws? Good question. If I'm Haith, I say foul anybody.

Goodwin trying to do it all by himself!!!

No need to foul now.

The way they've been shooting free throws? Good question. If I'm Haith, I say foul

anybody.

 

I agree.

Good on Mays to draw contact.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.