Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Missouri updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started.

Gotcha Bluto. :D

 

Read my lips: :p

  • Author
Read my lips: :p

 

I'm on a win streak.

UK can't stop the drive to the basket.

Wiltjer didnt walk regardless of what DV says.

  • Author
UK can't stop the drive to the basket.

 

Just horrible, can't guard on the perimeter.

  • Author
Wiltjer didnt walk regardless of what DV says.

I was thinking the same thing.

  • Author

How bout you get Polson outta the freaking game. He can't shoot or guard.

How bout you get Polson outta the freaking game. He can't shoot or guard.

 

I'll take Polson missing a 3 over Goodwin dribbling the ball out of bounds...:thumb:

Listening to Dick Vitale is like listening to someone who is losing their voice: exTREMely annoying.

  • Author

UK is in the bonus, they need to keep attacking.

Listening to Dick Vitale is like listening to someone who is losing their voice: exTREMely annoying.

 

Since I go to a lot of games, I'm accustomed to not having the "advantage" of "expert" analysis. That's why I watch televised games with the sound down to the point that I can just here the crowd. Don't miss the analysis a bit. Enjoy the game more, too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.