February 24, 201313 yr You know what is the best part of this game is so far? The poster/cut out of Conway Twitty that one of the students has.
February 24, 201313 yr Author When your best half court offense is to go through Wiltjer in the post you know you have some serious issues.
February 24, 201313 yr So far I have gathered that Mizzou is the more talented team. Expert analysis...
February 24, 201313 yr So far I have gathered that Mizzou is the more talented team. Expert analysis... I had that figured out already, but thanks anyway. :thumb:
February 24, 201313 yr Author So far I have gathered that Mizzou is the more talented team. Expert analysis... That's why you get paid the big bucks.
February 24, 201313 yr Author It's hard to rebound when everyone is scrambling to pick up for a guy that's getting beat off the dribble. Edited February 24, 201313 yr by HammerTime
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.