Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Free Agents

Featured Replies

From PFT and Rotoworld.com

 

RB Cedric Peerman; RB Brian Leonard; RB Bernard Scott; WR Andrew Hawkins (exclusive rights); WR Brandon Tate; OT Andre Smith; DB Nate Clements; DB Chris Crocker; DL Robert Geathers; DL Michael Johnson; DL Wallace Gilberry; DL Pat Sims; LB Rey Maualuga; LB Thomas Howard; LB Manny Lawson; LB Dan Skuta; DB Pacman Jones; DB Jeromy Miles (RFA); DB Terence Newman; PK Josh Brown; PK Mike Nugent; P Kevin Huber.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Any we have to keep? Any that have to go?

Johnson, Smith and Sims, then some db's. The rest are replaceable.

^ I agree with those and I'd try to keep Howard around if healthy and Hawkins.

Hoping we can draft ND's Te'o and TE Tyler Eifert. Resign Johnson, Sims, Smith, Baby Hawk, Tate, Skuta and Miles.

From PFT and Rotoworld.com

 

RB Cedric Peerman; RB Brian Leonard; RB Bernard Scott; WR Andrew Hawkins (exclusive rights); WR Brandon Tate; OT Andre Smith; DB Nate Clements; DB Chris Crocker; DL Robert Geathers; DL Michael Johnson; DL Wallace Gilberry; DL Pat Sims; LB Rey Maualuga; LB Thomas Howard; LB Manny Lawson; LB Dan Skuta; DB Pacman Jones; DB Jeromy Miles (RFA); DB Terence Newman; PK Josh Brown; PK Mike Nugent; P Kevin Huber.

 

Hawkins, Smith, Crocker, Johnson, Gilberry, Sims, Howard (if healthy), Adam Jones, Newman, Josh Brown, and Huber.

  • Author

RB Cedric Peerman - I would probably let him walk.

RB Brian Leonard - I like Leonard but he was odd man out last year and that was with us short at RB, I would let him walk.

RB Bernard Scott - If he is 100% healthy he may get a one year deal for the league minimum.

WR Andrew Hawkins (exclusive rights) - This is a have to sign in my opinion.

WR Brandon Tate - Let him walk.

OT Andre Smith - I would sign him but I would leveage inconsitent play and the gun charge against him.

DB Nate Clements - I would sign either him or Newman to the league minimum.

DB Chris Crocker - We need him because we are so bad at safety.

DL Robert Geathers - I would let him go.

DL Michael Johnson - We need to sign Johnson and Johnson says he wants to be here.

DL Wallace Gilberry - Should be cheap, I would sign him.

DL Pat Sims - I would sign him.

LB Rey Maualuga - Definitely out the door.

LB Thomas Howard - If 100% healthy then we need him because we are so weak at LB.

LB Manny Lawson - Definitely out the door.

LB Dan Skuta - Out the door.

DB Pacman Jones - I would look at resigning Pacman cheap.

DB Jeromy Miles (RFA) - If we draft solid and/or sign someone at his position then dump him.

DB Terence Newman - I would sign either him or Clements to the league minimum.

PK Josh Brown - I would play him and Nugent against each other and sign one of them.

PK Mike Nugent - I would play him and Brown against each other and sign one of them.

P Kevin Huber - I would resign Huber.

'Ru, I like,how you're going to sign several veterans for the league minimum. :lol:

  • Author
'Ru, I like,how you're going to sign several veterans for the league minimum. :lol:

 

That means I am willing to let them walk.

Any we have to keep? Any that have to go?

Keep Andre Smith,, Hawkins, Clements, Johnso, sims

and let Rey Rey go!!!

Michael Johnson is a no doubter, Hawkins I would sign, Smith, either kicker and Huber. If I can get cheap, I would sign the following, Crocker, Sims, Clements or Newman (not both), Jones.

How is Thomas Howard as far as being ready for next season?

  • Author
How is Thomas Howard as far as being ready for next season?

 

I thought on read on Bengals.com recently they were optimistic about Howard for 2013 (my words).

  • Author
Michael Johnson is a no doubter, Hawkins I would sign, Smith, either kicker and Huber. If I can get cheap, I would sign the following, Crocker, Sims, Clements or Newman (not both), Jones.

 

Nice list, I want to make a case for Gilberry to everyone. Gilberry had a solid year and adds nice depth on the DL, and he should be cheap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.