[TD=colspan: 2]8[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2] [/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2]33[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Montgomery Co. (26-4) -- Lockridge 2, T.Jones 4, Hopkins 2, Piersal 2, Prewitt 25, D.Jones 13, Wallace 13, Combs 4, Kosier 2.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 2]Harrison Co. (17-12) -- Vallandingham 2, Kenney 3, Case 3, Hicks 3, Stubbs 5, Ritchie 2, Pulliam 2, Thompson 3, Kendall 6.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | High school basketball | Kentucky.com

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Happy pulled the starters early in the 3rd. Montgomery plays in your grill D. I don't see anyone in the tenth touching them

Scott had it within 4, without 2 starters on Senior Night at Happy's Holidome!! Mason gave them fits and Brossart can beat them. It will take a great effort, but it is TOURNEY TIME!! Ask Duke about first round last year!!

Scott had it within 4, without 2 starters on Senior Night at Happy's Holidome!! Mason gave them fits and Brossart can beat them. It will take a great effort, but it is TOURNEY TIME!! Ask Duke about first round last year!!

You are correct but in both of those games the Indians won by double digits and they played as bad as they can possibly play. At mason, Omar played 20 mins (foul trouble) and scott it was Wallace's first game back and D Jones played about 12 min. So MOCO had their excuses just like Scott. But did win by 10-12? Indians are far more superior than any 10th team.

Bishop Brossart would be the only team that MAY compete with the Indians. Other than that I think it's safe to say they are heading to Rupp

I have been going to the State Tourney for 40+ years now. Be careful on saying they are headed to Rupp. I have seen teams that have the most talent and are the best, only to watch from the bleachers at Rupp before. It happens every year.