Dixie Heights 55 Boone County 48

Lol. The story of the night was the cheerleaders! No lie. They couldn't make a movie with a more ridiculous storyline. The news was at the game to cover the cheerleading story, not Senior night, not the basketball game. Haha... too funny.

What is the story about the cheerleaders?

What is the story about the cheerleaders?

Oh jeez. I really don't know if I can even bring myself to talk about it. I'll let someone who knows the details better give the story, but here are the highlights I saw:

1.) The news really was there to only cover this story

2.) The cheerleaders were not allowed to cheer after halftime and spent the whole 2nd half in the stands.

3.) The police were on the floor at one point during the half when a crowd formed

I'm literally laughing as I type this because it was so crazy-goofy.

Oh jeez. I really don't know if I can even bring myself to talk about it. I'll let someone who knows the details better give the story, but here are the highlights I saw:

2.) The cheerleaders were not allowed to cheer after halftime and spent the whole 2nd half in the stands.

3.) The police were on the floor at one point during the half when a crowd formed

Ok, if you can't answer, can someone else? Why was the news there? Why were the cheerleaders in the stands the 2nd half? What was up with the police and the crowd?

Let me give one big WHAT?

Why were the police on the floor? Was there a problem or are you trying to tell me there was a big crowd for the cheerleaders?

....From Kypost.com

DIXIE HEIGHTS 55, BOONE COUNTY 48 – Junior guard Adam Daria scored 15 points, and junior guard Brandon Hatton tallied 14 for the Colonels.

The Rebels were led by junior Hunter Hixenbaugh’s 11 points.

BOONE CO. 14-11-13-10—48

at D.HEIGHTS 21-12-13-9—55

BOONE COUNTY (13-15): Mayberry 4 0 8, Hixenbaugh 4 3 11, Melzer 2 1 7, Ordu 1 0 2, Schulze 1 0 2, Warning 2 0 5, Stanley 3 3 9, McDowell 2 0 4. Totals 19 7 48.

DIXIE HEIGHTS (15-13): Schreck 3 0 6, Rabe 1 0 2, Daria 6 2 15, List 1 0 2, Hatton 4 2 11, Niehaus 3 2 9, Milligan 4 2 10. Totals 22 8 55.

3-pointers: DH—Daria, Hatton, Niehaus. BC—Melzer 2, Warning. JV: Dixie Heights, 34-31.

Read more: 2/14 BBK: Holy Cross rallies for win