Dixie Heights 55 Boone County 48

OK, so I have some inside info:

• Last night was Senior night and 11 of the cheerleaders are Seniors... they were honored before the game

• The cheer coaches were fired yesterday and the Principal told the girls that she was now their coach

• At halftime the Senior cheerleaders put on their National competition shirts to show support for their fired coaches

• The Principal immediately told the cheerleaders to take off the shirts, or they would not be allowed to continue cheering

• The cheerleaders elected to keep the shirts on

• The whole cheer squad spent the 2nd half in the bleachers

• The Principal told the cheerleaders that the trophy they won is not allowed in the school

I still do not know what caused the crowd to gather, nor why the Principal had the police involved with the crowd... anyone have info on that?

OK, so I have some inside info:

• Last night was Senior night and 11 of the cheerleaders are Seniors... they were honored before the game

• The cheer coaches were fired yesterday and the Principal told the girls that she was now their coach

• At halftime the Senior cheerleaders put on their National competition shirts to show support for their fired coaches

The Principal immediately told the cheerleaders to take off the shirts, or they would not be allowed to continue cheering

• The cheerleaders elected to keep the shirts on

• The whole cheer squad spent the 2nd half in the bleachers

The Principal told the cheerleaders that the trophy they won is not allowed in the school

I still do not know what caused the crowd to gather, nor why the Principal had the police involved with the crowd... anyone have info on that?

Pure silly-ness........sounds like the principal needs to grow up, give me a break.

Pure silly-ness........sounds like the principal needs to grow up, give me a break.

As the great Willie Cunningham would say about other incidents at this school it sure seems like a crime looking for a victim, or something like that!