Kentucky Travelers

I know we still have to finish the high school season, which should be exciting. But, I'm just curious how much everyone knows about this Kentucky Travelers team that plays in the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League?

I read, and have been told, that they will have two teams currently... One at the 16U level, and one at the 17U level.

Any ideas who will play on the 16U team? 17U team?

Seems like quite the opportunity for a select few young men.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolden playing up for the 17U squad? Seems like he'd play with the 16U team if they are playing the best in the nation....

If u are skilled enough nearly everyone plays up on the AAU circuit. Hatton's Ville Magic Team played up all of last year with few exceptions. It's commonplace.

I've heard Jackson Davis from Lafayette and Zach McCormick from Turpin (OH) mentioned as well.

If this is true this team will be pretty damn good if they have another couple of bigs to go with Davis. This will also reunite Brandon and McCormick back together. Both grew up playing AAU together 4th-8th grade together with the NKY Tar Heels.

If they have bigs to go with B., Z, and Bolden this team could be nasty.

When my son was playing aau in grade school Bolden played for the Ohio Purple Team I guess he is not playing for them anymore I think he played up cause he was a year older. You can tell Bolden was going to be real good. Him and Hatton together would be fun to watch.