Kentucky Travelers

Hearing Russell is going back to All Ohio Red...
I'm just curious as to what is going on with the Louisville Magic? Why are Russell and Hatton not playing with them this year? Are the others still playing with the Magic or are they playing with other teams as well. I was just wondering since the Magic were a very strong team last year. I know it could be a Nike/ Adidas thing, but I was just wondering if there is anymore of a reason.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to clarify a few points:

1. We have a 16u and 17u team

2. Jesse Sizemore and one of our longtime coaches from Tennessee will coach the 16u team.

3. We'll release our rosters soon. Very happy with both our teams.

4. A complete EYBL schedule and listing of events can be found at Nike EYBL

Thanks, keep us updated.

I'm just curious as to what is going on with the Louisville Magic? Why are Russell and Hatton not playing with them this year? Are the others still playing with the Magic or are they playing with other teams as well. I was just wondering since the Magic were a very strong team last year. I know it could be a Nike/ Adidas thing, but I was just wondering if there is anymore of a reason.

Standard Rule #1 in AAU ball is to believe who is playing where only when they actually show up and play with that team... :lol:

Just wanted to clarify a few points:

1. We have a 16u and 17u team

2. Jesse Sizemore and one of our longtime coaches from Tennessee will coach the 16u team.

3. We'll release our rosters soon. Very happy with both our teams.

4. A complete EYBL schedule and listing of events can be found at Nike EYBL

Planned on asking Andy Rines about some of the same things later today. Thanks for posting.

Some interesting things to note about the EYBL:

1. Once a player is listed on an EYBL roster, he cannot play on another EYBL team for the remainder of the season.

2. Teams are allowed only 3 roster changes for the entire season, and the rosters are locked after the second event, meaning there can be no changes.

3. We play with a 35-second shot clock.

4. College officials are used in all games and we play with the college three-point line.

Some interesting things to note about the EYBL:

1. Once a player is listed on an EYBL roster, he cannot play on another EYBL team for the remainder of the season.

2. Teams are allowed only 3 roster changes for the entire season, and the rosters are locked after the second event, meaning there can be no changes.

3. We play with a 35-second shot clock.

4. College officials are used in all games and we play with the college three-point line.

That won't affect Hatton's shooting.