Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Punch a Cop on Bourbon St and Get a Beatdown

Featured Replies

 

Do would-be felons really think about that? Should they?

 

Probably not :lol:

 

I did enjoy the fact the crowd was against the criminal and for the boys in blue for once!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If cursing offends you, you have bigger issues than this video.

Crazy. I wouldn't take my wife to Bourbon St.
Why not?

Why did the cop grab him like that? Not saying he wasn't justified, but why?

  • Author
Why not?

 

Not her style especially at night.

  • Author
Why did the cop grab him like that? Not saying he wasn't justified, but why?

 

My guess is he justified it by being "assaulted" with a beer.

Why did the cop grab him like that? Not saying he wasn't justified, but why?

 

Where do I start?

Lets just say throwing a beer on the cop along with the yelling at the cop started it, what should the cop of done? sat there and said something like "I'm sorry I got in the way of your beer"

 

It was clear the punk didn't respect anyone at that point and it showed when the cop grabbed him and he started punching the cop. The guy deserved everything he got.

Thing that stuck out to me was how the voices in the video thought the original kid was stupid and this one was even stupider. A lot of times you hear the kids saying the cops were being jerks for ruining the party.

 

Do would-be felons really think about that? Should they?

 

They probably don't.

 

And they probably don't care. They're felons...if they want to carry a gun, they're gonna. :lol:

 

Probably not :lol:

 

I did enjoy the fact the crowd was against the criminal and for the boys in blue for once!

 

That's not very common. But if you want to renew your lack of faith in humanity just read some YouTube comments about the video :lol:

That's not very common. But if you want to renew your lack of faith in humanity just read some YouTube comments about the video :lol:

 

Do you mean comments like this one?

 

"All I see is a cop grabbing a lawful citizen and the citizen responding"

:lol:

Do you mean comments like this one?

 

"All I see is a cop grabbing a lawful citizen and the citizen responding"

:lol:

 

There are no shortage of idiots in this world.

Do you mean comments like this one?

 

"All I see is a cop grabbing a lawful citizen and the citizen responding"

:lol:

 

Exactly like that comment.

I don't know how that guy thought that situation was going to end any differently. Did he think he was going to beat up the entire police force? He's fortunate they didn't crack his head open.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.