Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Punch a Cop on Bourbon St and Get a Beatdown

Featured Replies

I don't know how that guy thought that situation was going to end any differently. Did he think he was going to beat up the entire police force? He's fortunate they didn't crack his head open.

 

Liquid courage.... errrrr stupidity.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like in most assaults on an LEO, you might get the first shot in, probably won't get the last one though :lol:

Like in most assaults on an LEO, you might get the first shot in, probably won't get the last one though :lol:

 

Especially when there's 15 other cops within 20 feet. Stupid doesn't begin to describe that dude.

 

I love towards the end when the crowd is giving the guy the business. One girl yelled at his girl friend "your boy friend is stupid":lol:

I don't have a problem with it and like was mentioned above I was surprised how supportive the crowd was of the police.

Especially when there's 15 other cops within 20 feet. Stupid doesn't begin to describe that dude.

 

I love towards the end when the crowd is giving the guy the business. One girl yelled at his girl friend "your boy friend is stupid":lol:

 

Yea, they "pig piled" him :lol:

 

I liked the taunting of the girlfriend

I didn't realize he threw a beer on him. My bad....

I gotta believe that was only the beginning of his beat down. I'm sure he accidentally hit his head getting into the back of the cruiser and probably tripped and fell down some steps at the station.

Looks like the drunk guy got what he deserved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.