Grant County 73 Gallatin County 56

I went to this game because I thought it would be a good one to watch and it was from the standpoint of the Braves shooting so well. It didn't seem to me like Gallatin played the type of defense we are used to seeing from a Jon Jones team. Was it bad defense or great offense? If I'm correct, was this a battle of two #1 seeds? Should Grant County now be considered the team to beat in the region?

I went to this game because I thought it would be a good one to watch and it was from the standpoint of the Braves shooting so well. It didn't seem to me like Gallatin played the type of defense we are used to seeing from a Jon Jones team. Was it bad defense or great offense? If I'm correct, was this a battle of two #1 seeds? Should Grant County now be considered the team to beat in the region?

Congrats to Grant Co on the win and no disrespect to them they have a nice team, but Collins and South Oldham are the teams to beat in the region.

[quote name=Yo

Mama]Congrats to Grant Co

on the win and no disrespect to them

they have a nice team, but Collins and

South Oldham are the teams to beat

in the region.

I agree. Collins and South Oldham are the teams to beat. Grant, Anderson, Oldham, and North Oldham all beat Gallatin in Warsaw. From what I saw, Grant is the best of those four. So I would put Grant and Sinon Kenton just behind Collins and South...