Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 87 North Carolina 61

Featured Replies

  • Author

The Hurricanes are now 10-0 in conference play. Considering the way they look now, I don't know how they lost two of the three that they have. Either way, I look for them to be in the top three; wouldn't be shocked if #1.

As of now,I think that Miami is the best team in the country.:cool:

 

Agreed, they have all the right pieces and are playing very well.

  • Author
As of now,I think that Miami is the best team in the country.:cool:

 

Me too.

As of now,I think that Miami is the best team in the country.:cool:

 

Duke will beat them in Cameron on 3/2.

No one bottoms out like Roy Williams. Might be the best manager of talent in the country, but if he has to coach to get it done (because of less talent) he just doesn't get it done.

Duke will beat them in Cameron on 3/2.

You're probably right.I would never bet against Duke in Cameron.:thumb:

Duke will beat them in Cameron on 3/2.[/quote

 

Game probably won't mean much to Miami should have ACC wrapped up before that game.

They are two games up....if Duke can hold serve.....Miami will slip up somewhere else.

Duke will beat them in Cameron on 3/2.[/quote

 

Game probably won't mean much to Miami should have ACC wrapped up before that game.

 

You make it sound like they won't be pumped up to play that game. Even though they might have the ACC wrapped up they still will be going all out to win that game, and will be pumped up playing at Cameron. Not to mention Miami would still be playing to get or keep a 1 seed.

  • Author
You're probably right.I would never bet against Duke in Cameron.:thumb:

 

If Miami keeps playing the way they have as of late, they may be able to win anywhere.

I don't know if Duke is physical enough to handle Miami. They have some enforcers on that team.

I really hate it when Carolina gets pounded.

 

I'm sure tears are falling! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.