Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 60 Simon Kenton 48

Featured Replies

 

Funny how when BOTH teams shoot exactly 25 (not 30 as previously stated) free throws the team that loses starts complaining. Bottom line is Cooper's defense is pretty darn good and they will match the intensity of their opponent. The game was physical by both teams.

 

Cooper holds another opponent under 50pts.

 

Checked with another source and he had SK at 15-30...

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close game for a half then Cooper pushed the lead to ten with 3:47 left in the third quarter and that was all she wrote. Cooper has a very nice squad considering Maniacci only played a few minutes. Neither team played great offensively but SK was horrid from the line. Cooper has a nice mix of players. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the ninth with their style and talent.

 

That won't win many games.

 

Nope. Barnes and Sampson were both 5-9, can't have that...

McNeil led Cooper with 16.

McNeil led Cooper with 16.

 

Kids a stud. I love his game.

McNeil did a nice job of making Sampson work away from the ball. His game has really improved, he did a nice job off the dribble and his shot is very nice.

Kids a stud. I love his game.

 

I've said previously that I'm shocked when any jumper of his doesn't go in. His stroke is pure.

 

I've said previously that I'm shocked when any jumper of his doesn't go in. His stroke is pure.

 

Yup, plus he's such a smart player. He was overlooked playing at Walton, I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

Nope. Barnes and Sampson were both 5-9, can't have that...

 

Barnes may have been tired from all of the pushing and pulling he does on D. The kid sure can get on a role with the 3. Pretty shot.

 

Barnes may have been tired from all of the pushing and pulling he does on D. The kid sure can get on a role with the 3. Pretty shot.

 

One of the fastest releases I've ever seen. He can fill it up.

Yup, plus he's such a smart player. He was overlooked playing at Walton, I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

 

I don't think he was overlooked in any way at Walton. He pretty had carte blanche there and was a near 1000 pt scorer. He has more options now and doesn't have to carry the team, and he has improved. Zach is a player.

One of the fastest releases I've ever seen. He can fill it up.

 

I love to watch him shoot it and get on a roll where he doesn't miss. I saw him hit six in a row in a summer game one time.

I don't think he was overlooked in any way at Walton. He pretty had carte blanche there and was a near 1000 pt scorer. He has more options now and doesn't have to carry the team, and he has improved. Zach is a player.

 

I agree.

SK has a solid team but I think the size of Cooper and the pressure on their pg caused some problems.

 

The refs did not help out either team tonite. Prob one of the worst officiated games I've seen this year.

Yup, plus he's such a smart player. He was overlooked playing at Walton, I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

 

You say overlooked... I heard otherwise. I was told they wanted him to be the "go to" guy. A leader. But, that it wasn't his personality.

 

Either way... A really nice player that Walton could really use this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.