Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 70 Pendleton County 38

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Cooper can guard.

Ouch.

Double Ouch

Final.

 

Cooper can guard.

 

Saw them in person for the first time tonight. A very tough, physical ball club who can flat out play D, and did so tonight without the big guy. If there are 5 better defensive teams in the state, I have yet to see them.

I've not been as high on Cooper as many others, but you have to give credit where it s due: this result is very impressive. Congrats to Coach Sullivan and the Jaguars. Everyone knows they are an outstanding defensive team, but 70 points is a solid offensive output.

  • Author
I've not been as high on Cooper as many others, .

 

Still room for you to jump on.

 

4 teams can win the 9th. They're one.

Even more impressed, with this game being played at PC!

Still room for you to jump on.

 

4 teams can win the 9th. They're one.

 

Were you in the building tonight?

  • Author
Were you in the building tonight?

 

I was not.

I was not.

 

Good. I would've been angry if I missed an opportunity to meet Clizzy.

Still room for you to jump on.

 

4 teams can win the 9th. They're one.

 

Holmes, Cov. Cath, NCC, & Cooper?

 

If you had to identify a fifth team as a dark horse, who would that be?

Cooper held Mason Monroe to 5 points for the entire game. Guarded by Morgan all nite who was just as quick as he was.

 

AJ Collins led all scorers with 20pts (18 in the 1st half) then McNeil took over in the second half adding 14 more including a basket from his knees lol. Cooper was very physical. Maniacci sat this one out again healing up from a couple of injuries.

 

Good win for the Jags who appear to be putting things together finally for the stretch run. They are 1 of 4-5 teams that can win the 9th.

  • Author
Holmes, Cov. Cath, NCC, & Cooper?

 

If you had to identify a fifth team as a dark horse, who would that be?

 

Holy Cross

Holy Cross

 

That's who I was thinking, but I wanted to see what you thought since you know the teams so well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.