Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger looking to buy back Elin.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see it as a broken family, if it can truly be unbroken....priceless.

Recent picture of Elin, I'm impressed.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38696[/ATTACH]

 

The proof is in...Tiger was an idiot to cheat on her!

Don't get me wrong, Elin is a fine lookin' woman, but I don't know what you call a woman who takes $200 million to have sex with a guy. Is it the same as the one who takes $20 for a bj? I'm having a hard time differentiating the two. :D

Don't get me wrong, Elin is a fine lookin' woman, but I don't know what you call a woman who takes $200 million to have sex with a guy. Is it the same as the one who takes $20 for a bj? I'm having a hard time differentiating the two.

 

The difference? About $199,999,980 & 5 minutes (give or take a few).

From a guy, once a cheat, always a cheat. She is stupid if she takes him back, he is stupid period. I hope he misses every single PGA event he is ever in. I am sick of hearing about Tiger.

From a guy, once a cheat, always a cheat. She is stupid if she takes him back, he is stupid period. I hope he misses every single PGA event he is ever in. I am sick of hearing about Tiger.

 

Wow, for someone who is constantly on here spout Christian this and Christian that your above comments sure don't fit the bill.

Even if she doesn't get the 350m clause, does he know how much he's going to pay every time he cheats? Every woman will be able to roust him for millions. He's toast if he pursues this. Not that I would be upset with that.

Wow, for someone who is constantly on here spout Christian this and Christian that your above comments sure don't fit the bill.

 

Christian this or Christian that, what did I say that was so bad. Should I say please take him back, E give money back, please Tiger make every cut you can so you can break all records. I dont hate Tiger, jsut sick of hearing him. I dont agree with Benny Hinn either or REV> JESSEE JACKSON.

Dont all Christians sin?

I think if it's what will make both of them happy, then they should get back together. Couples reunite all of the time; sometimes after spousal abuse, infidelity, substance abuse, or whatever. Call me a romantic, but it seems like if they reunite, then it must be love. She doesn't have to do it for money, and I doubt that she has a problem finding compatible companionship. I was just as hard on Tiger as anyone on this board when it happened, but if she is ready to forgive and move on, then who are we to judge.

I think if it's what will make both of them happy, then they should get back together. Couples reunite all of the time; sometimes after spousal abuse, infidelity, substance abuse, or whatever. Call me a romantic, but it seems like if they reunite, then it must be love. She doesn't have to do it for money, and I doubt that she has a problem finding compatible companionship. I was just as hard on Tiger as anyone on this board when it happened, but if she is ready to forgive and move on, then who are we to judge.

 

I'm just having fun with this. Personally, I could care less, but I am totally fascinated with this country's obsession with celebrity.

If I had as much money as Tiger I would be trying to buy back my mistakes too.

Christian this or Christian that, what did I say that was so bad. Should I say please take him back, E give money back, please Tiger make every cut you can so you can break all records. I dont hate Tiger, jsut sick of hearing him. I dont agree with Benny Hinn either or REV> JESSEE JACKSON.

Dont all Christians sin?

 

If you're sick of hearing about him why even come into the thread. You say you don't hate but call him stupid, once a cheat always a cheat, then hope that he fails at golf for ever. Oh, but it's ok because everyone sins.

I hate seeing a broken family, but this has always been my opinion about Elin:

 

She wouldn't have given Tiger the time of day if he hadn't been "Tiger".

Then once she has him, and has kids, he is third fiddle, "but don't fiddle around".

He does, stupidly, gets busted, and she hits him with a club takes the money, the kids and runs.

She is a good-looking woman and used every bit of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.