Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger looking to buy back Elin.

Featured Replies

I hate seeing a broken family, but this has always been my opinion about Elin:

 

She wouldn't have given Tiger the time of day if he hadn't been "Tiger".

Then once she has him, and has kids, he is third fiddle, "but don't fiddle around".

He does, stupidly, gets busted, and she hits him with a club takes the money, the kids and runs.

She is a good-looking woman and used every bit of it.

 

I'm with you---not a fan of broken families.

I like your opinion, except for one thing....

 

You are saying that she originally went after Tiger for his fame and fortune. Do you think she could have had any other guy she wanted? Now that she has his money why hasn't she found her own first fiddle to "fiddle around with" ?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with you---not a fan of broken families.

I like your opinion, except for one thing....

 

You are saying that she originally went after Tiger for his fame and fortune. Do you think she could have had any other guy she wanted? Now that she has his money why hasn't she found her own first fiddle to "fiddle around with" ?

 

That's not exactly what I said or at least meant. I said she wouldn't have given him the time of day if he hadn't been "Tiger". I don't know if she went after him, but I believe she was already in the PGA circle through friends. I think your question may be rhetorical, but I thought she did have a boyfriend at one time anyway, and, with her good fortune, she now does not need anyone for financial security. I don't know why she didn't hook up with John Daly. He may be available.

Their entire episode takes me back to my formative years. I had the hots for this cute girl, K, but alas she started dating one of my best friends, Tom. Tom was a rogue, cocky, and arrogant especially towards women. I ended up dating K's roomate for a while. We were out one night, and I overheard my friend ask her what she saw in Tom. K replied..."he's such a challenge". It changed my entire paradigm. I can't tell you how many relationships I have seen where women go for the challenge, maybe with the hope they can capture the beast and tame him. But, when they do, he is not interesting anymore. And, the first time he steps out of line.....out the door. It's just too bad in this case that children were involved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.