Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katherine Webb (AJ McCarron's GF)

Featured Replies

Was totally expecting a 2nd half shot of her with Johnny Football sitting in between her and his mom making a move on both... :lol:

 

Unfortunately, I don't have photoshop skills.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's always nice to be a quarterback, especially at a big time program. Here is a picture of Sarah Savage (aka Johnny Football's Girlfriend):

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38565[/ATTACH]

 

AJ wins this one.

AJ was quoted as saying he brought 30 pairs of shoes to Florida.

 

They go together.

ESPN issued an apology for Brent's remarks.

  • Author

I didn't see it, but apparently she was on Inside Edition last night. Crazy.

She's said she doesn't see any reason people should be upset with Musberger.

She's said she doesn't see any reason people should be upset with Musberger.

 

And there shouldn't be. I laughed because he did go very "creepy old man" during the broadcast, but of all the things to get upset with Brent Musberger about, this wasn't one of them. It was weird and it was funny. I don't see much of an issue on any larger scale.

ESPN issued an apology for Brent's remarks.

 

I personally don't see why. Couldn't have been better publicity for her.

Aaron Murray had a good one as well....McCarron told him they told win enough. :lol:

Go check out Darnell Dockett's tweets to her...

 

They mentioned this on KSR yesterday. Also said LeBron tweeted her.

I personally don't see why. Couldn't have been better publicity for her.

 

Agreed.

I personally don't see why. Couldn't have been better publicity for her.

 

Worked out well for Jenn Sterger

I personally don't see why. Couldn't have been better publicity for her.

 

Both she and her father agree, they said no apology was neccessary.

They mentioned this on KSR yesterday. Also said LeBron tweeted her.

I heard he tried to delete it, but was too late. Invited her to a Heat game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.