Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region: Unappreciated Players

Featured Replies

Not unappreciated as in their coach doesn't appreciate them. I'm talking about doing the hard jobs that do not result in points and glory.

 

A few from the 9th come to mind and #1 is Seibert from NCC. Kid always gets the toughest defensive assignment (Hatton, Hicks) plus they need him to score a bit and to rebound.

 

Conner's Landon Lamblez is on the list. Tough, tough kid who has to guard top scorers and rebound and provide grit.

 

CCH Nate Wichmann has to be in the running for charges taken(between him and Conner's Brady Padgett).

How about all the players in the 9th region who are not on Holmes, CCH or NCC? :lol:

His name is escaping me and I am too lazy to look it up, but the scrappy guard from Cooper greatly impressed me in the two games I watched at the Fieldhouse. From my viewpoint he was clearly Cooper's best player. Not sure where he stands among other players in the 9th. Somebody told me he was a transfer.

His name is escaping me and I am too lazy to look it up' date=' but the scrappy guard from Cooper greatly impressed me in the two games I watched at the Fieldhouse. From my viewpoint he was clearly Cooper's best player. Not sure where he stands among other players in the 9th. Somebody told me he was a transfer.[/quote']

 

McNeal.

How about all the players in the 9th region who are not on Holmes, CCH or NCC? :lol:

 

Say what you want but Sawyer Pauley is truly that Kid you want on your team and I don't care if your team is NCC, Holmes, HC, Dixie or Cooper!

 

Sawyer Pauly hits the boards hard, draws the other team toughest opponent and scores when given the opportunity to and he is that kid, who when the game is on the line, you want him with the ball.

 

True Pauley isn't flashy, nor is he the top scorer or even the top rebound guy but night after night when you look at the stats sheet, all of a sudden you realize, WOW that young man had a great game.

 

Me? I pick him first and then add my other member, as Sawyer Pauley will make each and everyone else I pick, a better player on my team!

Say what you want but Sawyer Pauley is truly that Kid you want on your team and I don't care if your team is NCC, Holmes, HC, Dixie or Cooper!

 

Sawyer Pauly hits the boards hard, draws the other team toughest opponent and scores when given the opportunity to and he is that kid, who when the game is on the line, you want him with the ball.

 

True Pauley isn't flashy, nor is he the top scorer or even the top rebound guy but night after night when you look at the stats sheet, all of a sudden you realize, WOW that young man had a great game.

 

Me? I pick him first and then add my other member, as Sawyer Pauley will make each and everyone else I pick, a better player on my team!

 

I agree...Sawyer Pauly is a player that you want on your team. We know Sawyer from AAU. He is tough, gets rebounds and plays hard. Great player!

 

I agree...Sawyer Pauly is a player that you want on your team. We know Sawyer from AAU. He is tough, gets rebounds and plays hard. Great player!

 

Same here. Never seen him at CCH but from AAU alone he was the first player I thought of.

A few others I'd add:

 

Blake Tiberi- Holy Cross

Chris Englemon- Holmes

Conner Kunstek- St Henry

Mark Fussenegger- Ryle

Also agree with Pauly and McNeil. Both of their defense is very underrated.

I'd have to add Spencer Holland for Cooper, great guard and spark off the bench for Cooper.

I'd have to add Spencer Holland for Cooper, great guard and spark off the bench for Cooper.

 

Agreed. One of the best bench players in nky. Could start for a lot of other teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.