Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Seedings

Featured Replies

Are all of the districts seeding this year?

Not the 38th.

Not the 38th.

I thought that the 38th was.

 

After dodging the bullet with Brossart in the first round of the district tournament last year, I thought that PCo changed their thought process and voted to seed, which I thought carried.

 

Phillip Hay would probably know.

Bird Man is right, 38th is not seeding. Harrison will most likely draw Pendleton.

I thought that the 38th was.

 

After dodging the bullet with Brossart in the first round of the district tournament last year, I thought that PCo changed their thought process and voted to seed, which I thought carried.

 

Phillip Hay would probably know.

 

Why would Nicholas Co. and Deming vote to seed and have to play either Harrison or Pendleton. This way at least there is a chance they draw each other and one of them goes to the regional.

I think the only vote to seed came from Pendleton.

Also all the district games will be played at Harrison

I thought that the 38th was.

 

After dodging the bullet with Brossart in the first round of the district tournament last year, I thought that PCo changed their thought process and voted to seed, which I thought carried.

 

Phillip Hay would probably know.

 

Mustang you give me more credit than I deserve. :lol:

 

I am pretty sure the only district that is seeding is the 40th. Not 100% so don't hold me to it.

I am pretty sure the 40th is seeded. They all play each other twice on their scedules.

 

The 38th is a draw for sure.

Mustang you give me more credit than I deserve. :lol:

 

I am pretty sure the only district that is seeding is the 40th. Not 100% so don't hold me to it.

 

The 37th is seeded this year!!

Harrison not Pendleton voted to seed in the 38th District.

 

Why?? :confused:

They will always be a #1 or #2 seed in that district. Pendleton is looking out for their long term when they won't be the class of the district.

They will always be a #1 or #2 seed in that district. Pendleton is looking out for their long term when they won't be the class of the district.

Probally starting next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.