Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Seedings

Featured Replies

The 37th is seeded this year!!

 

I thought the 37th voted to seed, but how can you seed when teams don't play each other two times? :confused:

I stand corrected!

 

I just had it in my head that Pendleton County had changed their thinking on seeding and had at least voted to seed the 38th.

I thought the 37th voted to seed, but how can you seed when teams don't play each other two times? :confused:

The 37th is seeded - based on playing one game with each district opponent.

I stand corrected!

 

I just had it in my head that Pendleton County had changed their thinking on seeding and had at least voted to seed the 38th.

 

Thanks Mustang. I sit corrected. Hate that standing stuff. :lol:

They will always be a #1 or #2 seed in that district. Pendleton is looking out for their long term when they won't be the class of the district.

 

 

Harrison and Pendleton ALWAYS being #1 or #2 huh? I believe Nicholas Co. beat Harrison Co. a few years back in the District Tourney and PC and Deming once battled each other in the old 38th district. So wouldn't that rule out ALWAYS. It doesn't make sense to me how people think that a team will be "good" and a team will be "bad" year in and year out. Similar to how many think St. Patrick, Bracken, and Augusta will NEVER compete with Mason. It also wasn't that long ago that St. Patrick was better than Mason. Granted more times then not the larger school will be "better" because it is tough for a small school to have the personael to compete consistantly. But hey BGPers quit using the words always and never in that context.

Harrison and Pendleton ALWAYS being #1 or #2 huh? I believe Nicholas Co. beat Harrison Co. a few years back in the District Tourney and PC and Deming once battled each other in the old 38th district. So wouldn't that rule out ALWAYS. It doesn't make sense to me how people think that a team will be "good" and a team will be "bad" year in and year out. Similar to how many think St. Patrick, Bracken, and Augusta will NEVER compete with Mason. It also wasn't that long ago that St. Patrick was better than Mason. Granted more times then not the larger school will be "better" because it is tough for a small school to have the personael to compete consistantly. But hey BGPers quit using the words always and never in that context.

 

Have to agree panther, "always" and "never" are bad words to use in predicting sports, especially high school sports!! Even the little guys learn to compete with their much larger neighbors sometimes!! :D

If Clark Co. beats Bourbon on Saturday night Clark will be the #1 in the 40th...

I stand corrected!

 

I just had it in my head that Pendleton County had changed their thinking on seeding and had at least voted to seed the 38th.

I thought the vote on seeding was 2-2.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.