Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need Help With A Decision On A TV Purchase

Featured Replies

The Samsung you are looking at is the one we just bought. It would take me about 2 seconds to pick the Samsung over the Panasonic.

60 " Aquos LED smart TV by Sharp for me. We love it.

Panasonic Plasma is the best by far. Samsung is better in the LCD department.

Panasonic Plasma is the best by far. Samsung is better in the LCD department.

 

Agree. Like I said earlier, I wouldn't touch anything Panasonic except their plasma. And if I'm picking between Samsung LED or Panasonic LED, it's not even close. Samsung plasma

  • Author

So, I picked up my new TV Thursday. When I got there they had a 50 inch 1080p Panasonic Plasma on sale for the same price. I almost bought that one because I love plasma. After much self debate, I realized the 50 inch TV would just be too big for the room, so I went with the Samsung UN46EH6000 . After setting it up and tweaking the settings a bit, the picture is awesome! I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The UC - Duke bowl game was the first thing I watched on it, I was quite happy with the performance of the TV.

Many thanks to each and every one of you for the help of nudging me in the right direction! :thumb:

So, I picked up my new TV Thursday. When I got there they had a 50 inch 1080p Panasonic Plasma on sale for the same price. I almost bought that one because I love plasma. After much self debate, I realized the 50 inch TV would just be too big for the room, so I went with the Samsung UN46EH6000 . After setting it up and tweaking the settings a bit, the picture is awesome! I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The UC - Duke bowl game was the first thing I watched on it, I was quite happy with the performance of the TV.

Many thanks to each and every one of you for the help of nudging me in the right direction! :thumb:

 

I know you will enjoy it, my friend! :thumb:

So, I picked up my new TV Thursday. When I got there they had a 50 inch 1080p Panasonic Plasma on sale for the same price. I almost bought that one because I love plasma. After much self debate, I realized the 50 inch TV would just be too big for the room, so I went with the Samsung UN46EH6000 . After setting it up and tweaking the settings a bit, the picture is awesome! I'm extremely happy with the purchase. The UC - Duke bowl game was the first thing I watched on it, I was quite happy with the performance of the TV.

Many thanks to each and every one of you for the help of nudging me in the right direction! :thumb:

 

Super Bowl party at your house!? :lol:

  • Author
Super Bowl party at your house!? :lol:
Works for me, HB20! :lol:

Simple solution, buy all of them, bring them to plantmanky house. We will watch them all and you take the one you like home, leave the rest with me!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.