December 1, 201213 yr I am sounding like an 18 percenter but the basketball IQ is not here right now. Even among the older ones.
December 1, 201213 yr I may be wrong but I don't see a single UK freshman that is a one a done player.
December 1, 201213 yr This loss should knock UK out of the top 25 IMO. They're just not a top 25 team.
December 1, 201213 yr UK I'd shooting 28% for the game, and many of those misses have been point blank shots right under the basket.
December 1, 201213 yr Man this team plays soooo dumb. I'd say there are quite a few SEC teams, even the average ones, licking their chops right now to get their chance at Kentucky.
December 1, 201213 yr It's amazing that this game is close. Kentucky will be lucky if they somehow end up winning.
December 1, 201213 yr Really don't want to be discouraged with this team because its December but man they are playing bad.
December 1, 201213 yr Also this is the worst FT shooting team Cal has has at UK. They are horrible at the line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.