Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region All A

Featured Replies

The Beechies and Newport definitely have the hardest road to Richmond.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood a narrow favorite over Newport and NCC. Throw HC in there and St Henry as a possible darkhorse.

 

I agree but I'd put HC ahead of my cats and NCC. I dunno if HC played NCC yet but I know they beat Newport by around 11 or so.

The Beechies and Newport definitely have the hardest road to Richmond.

 

The key might be that those two (Beechwood and Newport) the winner will have three very difficult games on three consecutive nights. Holy Cross will have three games in a row also.

 

The upper bracket (St. Henry / NCC) will meet Wednesday, then the winner basically will have what should not be a difficult game Friday in the semis (probably Bellevue who NCC beat by 50), and then the final.

I agree but I'd put HC ahead of my cats and NCC. I dunno if HC played NCC yet but I know they beat Newport by around 11 or so.

Yes, HC beat NCC last week. I think it was less than a 10 point margin.

Beechwood a narrow favorite over Newport and NCC. Throw HC in there and St Henry as a possible darkhorse.

LOL HC has already beaten both Newport and NCC.

LOL HC has already beaten both Newport and NCC.

 

I'd have to list HC as the favorite but only a very slight one because of the following:

 

1. Beechwood drew Newport on Newport's floor.

2. St. Henry / NCC beneficial semi-final draw

3. Holy Cross beat NCC at home

4. Holy Cross might be the deepest team

5. Holy Cross beat Newport on Newport's floor

LOL HC has already beaten both Newport and NCC.

 

;) I think they both layed down to give HC false hope in the Class A. ;):D

;) I think they both layed down to give HC false hope in the Class A. ;):D

Newport is athletic enough, and if Keirnan gets hot they both could beat HC. But as of right now you have to give HC the edge because of precedent.

This might be the most equal All A Tourny in the past that I can remember. The feild is very even and many teams have a chance to if not win, at least pull some upsets.

This might be the most equal All A Tourny in the past that I can remember. The feild is very even and many teams have a chance to if not win, at least pull some upsets.

I agree if you don't come to play you will get beat. I still think if I had to put money on it I expect a repeat of NCC vs HC in finals.

This might be the most equal All A Tourny in the past that I can remember. The feild is very even and many teams have a chance to if not win, at least pull some upsets.

:thumb: Agreed..

So, NCC has to essentially only win 1 game to get to the final........ sorry Bellevue but they beat you by 50 once before.... if NCC gets past Ludlow/St. henry winner they are in finals. Talk about a lucky draw.

  • Author

I'd like to see an all Newport final.

I'd have to list HC as the favorite but only a very slight one because of the following:

 

1. Beechwood drew Newport on Newport's floor.

2. St. Henry / NCC beneficial semi-final draw

3. Holy Cross beat NCC at home

4. Holy Cross might be the deepest team

5. Holy Cross beat Newport on Newport's floor

How deep does hc go?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.