Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region All A

Featured Replies

Newport gets the home court. Who is the favorite and who could surprise somebody?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Holy Cross is the favorite, but Beechwood could be the surprise team.

I like newcath, is there a bracket for the tournament out?

The brackets seem to have alot of competition early. I like NCC because they get the privelege of the first round bye. That could really help. They truthfully should only have to beat st. henry or ludlow to get to the finals.

Holy Cross has the hardest route. But I still like their chances. After beating NCC, they should be atleast the favorite.

Holy Cross has the hardest route. But I still like their chances. After beating NCC, they should be atleast the favorite.

 

The draw favors NCC by getting a bye while Ludlow and St. Henry meet. Then NCC gets the winner on Wednesday, with semis on Friday, finals on Sat.

 

 

Holy Cross, Beechwood, Newport all would have to win consecutive games on Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

 

Holy Cross would be the favorite maybe followed by Beechwood and Newport but St. Henry and NCC got the better draws.

How is the bracket created? By draw?

My favorite would be Beechwood followed by HC, Newport, and NCC.

Holy Cross has to be the slight favorite. Beechwood could be the "surprise" team even though I wouldn't be too surprised this year. NEVER count out St. Henry in the All A!New Cath is also surely capable.

I'm confident one of these four will prevail. Any other winner I would consider an upset.

My favorite would be Beechwood followed by HC, Newport, and NCC.

Not saying they can't win it, but who has Beechwood beaten to be favorite over HC?

Not saying they can't win it, but who has Beechwood beaten to be favorite over HC?

 

They had a nice showing and won the Campbell county tourney and they played real well @ CovCath and played very close with the states number 1 team. I just dont see the others I have behind them would have been able able to do all 3 of those.

 

They are 1 and 2 no doubt and very close. You could prolly interchange the two an be good. I just happen to put Beechwood in front of HC. But I'll admit I haven't seen your Indians play this year.

Beechwood a narrow favorite over Newport and NCC. Throw HC in there and St Henry as a possible darkhorse.

Actually now that I look at it I dunno who I would put as the favorite. I think its a toss up between HC and Beechwood. You could pick either one and be in good shape.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.