McCoy: Legacy?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy is a great athlete and has lead this '12 team on the road to another state championship , however, McCoy and any other QB will tell you, the O-line is where it all starts.:D

Kudos to an awesome Highlands O-line and hoping they bring home #22.

McCoy Mr. Football? Dale seems to agree.

Won't happen, it's been Mr. Quick's for 2 years.

Donovan will be remembered as one of the best all around athletes to come along but his only playing 1 year at QB will put him down the list of all time greats. Sure has been a ton of fun to watch over the last couple years.

Donovan will be remembered as one of the best all around athletes to come along but his only playing 1 year at QB will put him down the list of all time greats. Sure has been a ton of fun to watch over the last couple years.

Very true. Give him the three years they gave Towles and he's a D1 goliath, IMO.

Agreed.

I hope he gets the chance to continue the game should he so choose.

IMO, McCoy is a more dangerous threat at the high school level than any of the QBs HHS has had in the past couple of seasons. Not a knock to any of the other QBs, but rather a large compliment for Mr. McCoy.

I disagree with that one. His passing is above average, but Towles was on another level as a QB. Now as an athlete and "football player", he has to be one of the best that I've seen. He could have had 1,000 yards receiving last year if he wasn't surrounded by so many talented receivers. If he was on defense, he would be about 10 lbs heavier and be one of the top MLBs in the state. He can do it all.

IMO, McCoy is a more dangerous threat at the high school level than any of the QBs HHS has had in the past couple of seasons. Not a knock to any of the other QBs, but rather a large compliment for Mr. McCoy.

I'll have to think about that as PT was a much better runner than he was given credit for due to how impressive his arm was. Teams that forgot about it paid the price.

I'll have to think about that as PT was a much better runner than he was given credit for due to how impressive his arm was. Teams that forgot about it paid the price.

Just watch the highlights of the regular season game against CovCath on Youtube. You realize that he could flat out run it.