Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 77 Scott 56

Featured Replies

Kyle Lubbers comes off the bench with a big game on Howard.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda thought Scott would make a better game of this........... guess not. First time Scott has let a team score 70+ points all year.

Sounds like an Impressive, surprising, offensive perfomrance by Brossart. The regional tournament will be amazing....

 

Brossart will be moving up in my power poll.....

Brossart outscores Scott 23-7 in the 3rd to open up the game

I guess Kyle really was too much to overcome.....Just happened to be a different Kyle. :lol:

Kinda thought Scott would make a better game of this........... guess not. First time Scott has let a team score 70+ points all year.

 

Actually the 2nd time, SK tallied 71.

I guess Kyle really was too much to overcome.....Just happened to be a different Kyle. :lol:

 

:laugh: :D

In the prediction thread I said it would be a Brossart win and could be by a substantial margin even though on the road because I think Scott has been living on the edge for awhile now. To their credit they were finding ways to win but Brossart is just the overall better team.

Brossart captures the all important # 1 seed in the 37th with this win I believe!! Good win for the 'Stangs, as they had a couple of opportunities to lose their cool and didn't!!

Like I said the #2 and #3 seeds wouldn't matter b/c we all knew it was Brossart #1 and Campbell/Scott to see who goes to the region.

With 3 technicals i would say they lost their cool but then give them credit for re-gaining their composure...just a thought ;)

I was very impressed with Brossart. Uebel is an outstanding shooter and player. Brossart has all the tools, good guard play, excellent front line, good depth, and terrific coaching. This team has an excellent shot to win the 10th this year, and will be the favorites next year in the 10th for sure, even in front of Mason Co.

In the prediction thread I said it would be a Brossart win and could be by a substantial margin even though on the road because I think Scott has been living on the edge for awhile now. To their credit they were finding ways to win but Brossart is just the overall better team.

 

Brossart is better than Scott, but Scott probably played their worst game of the year. Some of it was contributed by Brossart's good defense and good shooting, but Scott did a lot of self inflicting damage. You can't turn the ball over as much as Scott does and not have it come back to hurt you.

With 3 technicals i would say they lost their cool but then give them credit for re-gaining their composure...just a thought ;)

 

 

Who got the T's?

With 3 technicals i would say they lost their cool but then give them credit for re-gaining their composure...just a thought ;)

 

One on a player for saying "I think I was pushed"--Really pushing the envelope, and another on the bench for "getting out of their seat"!! And yes, they did weather the storm, not lose their cool; and regain the lead at the half, to set up the 3rd quarter 23-7 put-away!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.