Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Scott County Predictions

Your Choice? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Your Choice?

    • Simon Kenton
      9%
    • Scott County
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Scott Co will win by 50 again but they will win....42-14

For uk#1fan. This is all I need to say.

 

For uk#1fan. This is all I need to say.

 

 

UK fan...9-4 isn't a bad year, especially for SK! Haven't made any predictions on SK all year, but I am very confident no crow will be served on this one!

Even if SK plays better than the last game, there's no reason to think the outcome(W/L) will be any different. The score might change, but not the winner.

Even if SK plays better than the last game, there's no reason to think the outcome(W/L) will be any different. The score might change, but not the winner.

 

 

They said that the last SK game how did that work out?

SK all the way 34 27 Pioneers win!

They said that the last SK game how did that work out?

 

I forgot, you need things simplified. I'm sure you don't see the difference between the two. Let me point it out for you.

 

1st game with CC, 1pt loss. 1st game with SC, 50pt loss. Making up 1 point in a game is much more reasonable than 50. Like I stated the scoring spread might change, but not the outcome.

 

If SK wins, I'll sport whatever avatar you want for the rest of 2012 and eat whatever crow you want to serve up. I'm very confident neither will be necessary as there's NO WAY SK BEATS SC.

I agree with the above...I will be pulling for SK and especially Jared Swanson but I don't see the Neers knocking off SC.

 

Think about this...Henry Clay beat a Dixie team that beat SK....Scott Co just beat that same Henry Clay team 70-7.

 

Add in the fact that SC beat SK 56-6 three weeks ago and I don't see any reason to believe SK wins this one. The score might change, but I don't see this one being within 5 td's.

Scott County Cardinals

Playoff Appearances: 18

Regional Final Record: 5-2

 

Simon Kenton Pioneers

Playoff Appearances: 8

Regional Final Record: 1-2

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

The last time SK played SC it was the last game of the season a meaningless game. I guess nobody thinks SK didn't show all their stuff knowing they would be in for a rematch? SK will upset SC this week! :D

As much as I want to believe in SK picking up a win - I just can't see it happening. The only thing I see happening is a 35+ Scott County win.

 

Scott County - 49

SK - 14

The last time SK played SC it was the last game of the season a meaningless game. I guess nobody thinks SK didn't show all their stuff knowing they would be in for a rematch? SK will upset SC this week! :D

 

It was even less meaningful for SC and they're certainly not going to show anything with the big teams looming. Same this week. SC by as many as the coach wants without opening up his offense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.