November 10, 201213 yr If only Kentucky wasn't afraid to rebound the ball they'd be killing the Terps.
November 10, 201213 yr I'm impressed so far. Aside from poor rebounding they have done a good job. Very impressed with Polson, Cauley-Stein, Wiltjer and Goodwin.
November 10, 201213 yr Author I'm pleased so far. I wouldn't be. Offensively Goodwin is showing, to me, he's a one man show. Defensively they are all scared to get a rebound or at least hang on to it. Maybe I'm just spoiled with last years team.
November 10, 201213 yr Archie Goodwin leads the Cats scoring in the first half with 13. Wiltjer has 11. Polson has played well off the bench. Willie Cauley-Stein is going to be very, very good.
November 10, 201213 yr If Polson can give us stretches like that, this team will be very solid and have depth to support a long run this year. The offensive rebounds have got to stop but other than that it was a pretty good first half.
November 10, 201213 yr I wouldn't be. Offensively Goodwin is showing, to me, he's a one man show. Defensively they are all scared to get a rebound or at least hang on to it. Maybe I'm just spoiled with last years team. Must be spoiled. As well as not seeing Kyle and his 11. I am looking at overall. Plus, maybe people didn't think they would win this early, we lost everyone that started. Then I am looking at a few individuals for UK, and one for the Terps.
November 10, 201213 yr If Polson can give us stretches like that, this team will be very solid and have depth to support a long run this year. The offensive rebounds have got to stop but other than that it was a pretty good first half.Agreed! Cal told me two summers ago in Germany during the FIBA u17 WC that by time Polson is a Jr he could give them good minutes off the bench and be a good role player, and that people will be surprised.
November 10, 201213 yr Author This team is gonna be really good but they've got a lot of growing to do right now.
November 10, 201213 yr Author Harrow has looked flat out awful. Yep. Who knows Polson may end up starting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.