First round upset Predictions

tsyoung7

Depends on ranking. But not in my book...there are as many #2 and #3 that are completely even stat wise!

I thought so. Cooper is a #3 seed with only 1 loss.

Last year when they were a 1 seed and played a 4 seed, both teams had same records and were pretty even. The seeding only matters within each individual district.

Carroll doesn't beat Lloyd, but good luck. If #30 (lb) is your son then you should be a proud Pappa. I seen him on film in 2 games and watched him in the Dayton game. He plays hard, is a great leader, and plays with class. Good luck and health.

In 6A, SK wins, in 5A Scott is only loser, 2A-Newport is only loser (Holy Cross could easily not show up), and Ludlow is only loser. Oh yeah, in 4A Holmes, CovCath, & Highlands are winners.

So, in indicating NKY 6A will go 1-3 (they actually will be playing 5 games so 1-4?) and picking SK to upset Bryan Station, that must mean you are calling for Dunbar to upset Campbell? That would be a titanic upset that I see no way possible to happen.

So, in indicating NKY 6A will go 1-3 (they actually will be playing 5 games so 1-4?) and picking SK to upset Bryan Station, that must mean you are calling for Dunbar to upset Campbell? That would be a titanic upset that I see no way possible to happen.

typo from phone. Campbell will be only NKY 6A team to win and yes 1-4.