Coach goes off after game

tsyoung7

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coach Griffiths has a long history of foolishness... He's a hotheaded sore loser, he's a guy that is on the verge of doing something crazy and when he does I don't want to hear "I can't believe he done that"... Believe it, the man is dirty and unstable. Had the recipient of that outrage lost his composure that situation could have turned from bad to catastrophic. I'll never forgot how the Green Co. Coaches accused Monroe of wetting the field after a loss.

Are you taking an creative writing class? Good Lord "Catashrophic" is reserved for true "catastrophes" not stupid skirmishes between H.S. football coaches.

I'm not defending him and certainly not this behavior, but is this the same guy that Medal of Honor recepient Dakota Meyer held up as a person of influence in his life. I just heard Dakota interviewed and he talks about his High School Football coach. Did Dakota Meyere Go to Green County?

Are you taking an creative writing class? Good Lord "Catashrophic" is reserved for true "catastrophes" not stupid skirmishes between H.S. football coaches.

I'm not defending him and certainly not this behavior, but is this the same guy that Medal of Honor recepient Dakota Meyer held up as a person of influence in his life. I just heard Dakota interviewed and he talks about his High School Football coach. Did Dakota Meyere Go to Green County?

Sorry Mr. Webster... You're right it may not have been a catastrophe, but what would you have called two high school coach's fighting and it leading to the two teams brawling?

Yes he did and played for Griffiths.

Just a bad lapse in judgement, obviously. It was the first game of the year.

Coach Griffiths has a long history of foolishness... He's a hotheaded sore loser, he's a guy that is on the verge of doing something crazy and when he does I don't want to hear "I can't believe he done that"... Believe it, the man is dirty and unstable. Had the recipient of that outrage lost his composure that situation could have turned from bad to catastrophic. I'll never forgot how the Green Co. Coaches accused Monroe of wetting the field after a loss.

Did he coach at Pineville back in the early 90's?

Sorry Mr. Webster... You're right it may not have been a catastrophe, but what would you have called two high school coach's fighting and it leading to the two teams brawling?

Maybe the word melee would be more satisfactory. :D What would have been the outcome if both coaches and teams exchange fist instead of handshakes?