Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/ Elder (OH) Predictions?

Who you got? 88 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wow.

67 votes in the poll and it is a statistical tie. Don't see that too often on BGP.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be a sellout?

 

Are they taking passes?

Yankees vs. Confederates

 

You do realize that KY was an Union Border state

Not if you ask a Westsider.

 

If I need accurate historical info, I am not going to ask someone from the West Side.

I just checked weather.com and it shows 50% chance of rain... what would that mean to the game?

Gee' date=' playin' without your D1 qb was no sweat for the Birds. Both were handicapped last year.[/quote']

 

If I recall correctly, Elder might of had 11 players suspended for the game against Highlands. Seven of the players suspened were starters. One of the suspended players was Elder's starting QB. I think Elder might of been worse off than Highlands.

If I recall correctly, Elder might of had 11 players suspended for the game against Highlands. Seven of the players suspened were starters. One of the suspended players was Elder's starting QB. I think Elder might of been worse off than Highlands.

 

If I was rooting for Elder and they lost to a small school from the Bluegrass state of say, 400 boys, I'd be saying the same thing you just said. Trouble is, you can't erase the L. :D

If I was rooting for Elder and they lost to a small school from the Bluegrass state of say' date=' 400 boys, I'd be saying the same thing you just said. Trouble is, you can't erase the L. :D[/quote']

 

Your right, but I wouldn't brag about the win either!

Just trying to offer perspective' date=' EHSKY.[/quote']

 

Understand...

If I recall correctly, Elder might of had 11 players suspended for the game against Highlands. Seven of the players suspened were starters. One of the suspended players was Elder's starting QB. I think Elder might of been worse off than Highlands.

 

Hadn't the starting QB performed very poorly and got yanked in favor of the back up in the game prior to the Highlands game (which may have lead to the behavior that resulted in the suspensions)? If I remember correctly, my Elder buddies felt the back up QB was better than the Senior but Ramsey stuck with the Senior as long as he could. Don't know if any of that is accurate; does any of that ring a bell?

This game is at Highlands, correct? What time and where can one get tickets?

Thanks

Hadn't the starting QB performed very poorly and got yanked in favor of the back up in the game prior to the Highlands game (which may have lead to the behavior that resulted in the suspensions)? If I remember correctly, my Elder buddies felt the back up QB was better than the Senior but Ramsey stuck with the Senior as long as he could. Don't know if any of that is accurate; does any of that ring a bell?

 

Correct L-neck. The backup had been playing prior to the suspension. Also, the statement that ten were starters was totally false. I saw elder play Moeller and St. X last year and after hearing news of the suspensions and decimated roster I almost did not go to theElder HHS game. When I did I was surprised to see nearly all of the same players that I had seen in the earlier games. I saw the change in QB that took place the previous week, and I noticed one of the three backs that shared time early did not play. Defensively I noticed a corner missing.

 

I have seen a million excuses for a loss and missing ten starters would be a good one. But I saw what I saw and it simply did not go down that way. Call it whatever you want, it was a loss.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.