Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants at Reds (NLDS Game 5) 10/11/12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tying run at the plate for a third consecutive inning. I want Navarro.

I'll name my next kid Dioner if he hits this out.

Well, here we go again.

I'll name my next kid Dioner if he hits this out.

 

 

Let there be no doubt he will be trying to do just that.

Throw your bat at one Frazier.

 

 

Have ESP much?

I haven't been able to follow as close as I want...did Heisey already PH?

Have ESP much?

 

He does it a ton. It's comical how many hits he gets like that. Awesome.

Let there be no doubt he will be trying to do just that.
I may change the name of one of my existing kids...:lol:

Gave him a great first pitch & Navarro was ready for it. Fouls it off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.