Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

So, in that case, Campbell County could beat more than half of them, just saying! :~)

 

Nope your Camels had a lucky one point win over SK! :D

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male beat Butler, Butler beat Eastern and Eastern beat Male. PRP hasn't played anybody and wont until the play Butler.

 

I know folks are pretty high on Scott County...

 

Well, Scott County beat Seneca 46 - 14 and PRP beat Seneca 53 - 18.

 

PRP may be better than folks think.

I know folks are pretty high on Scott County...

 

Well, Scott County beat Seneca 46 - 14 and PRP beat Seneca 53 - 18.

 

PRP may be better than folks think.

 

I'm not that high on Scott Co.

PRP could possibly win the public school title... we shall see when they play Central. Beyond that, nope.

PRP could possibly win the public school title... we shall see when they play Central. Beyond that, nope.

 

I honestly think Central will beat them by 2 tds or more.

I know folks are pretty high on Scott County...

 

Well, Scott County beat Seneca 46 - 14 and PRP beat Seneca 53 - 18.

 

PRP may be better than folks think.

And while putting up those stats, don't leave out that PRP gave up 34 points to Manual. Also 25+ to Desales.

Wow... 0.4 is embarrassing. Reality is going to hit PRP hard come playoff time (if not with Central).

Had St. X replaced Doss and FC with just about anyone else they'd be even higher.

 

I guess I don't fully understand the numbers/scale. What is the highest, or is there a cap?

I'd be interested to see what the numbers were if Trinity played the other top 9 teams as their schedule. I'd guess about 30???

 

I am hearing Ballard and Lex Cath back on St X schedule in 2013-2014

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.