Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity @ Manual predictions

Who Wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I sincerely doubt it. With no disrespect to the Crimsons - once again - T is on a different level.

Manual has struggled this year. A great running back in Dishan Romine, but IMO, not near enough of anything else to contend in this one. It will be interesting to see what kind of let down there is after the tough scheduling and the rival win. I'd expect a lot of Rocks playing in this one and hope there is some opportunity to work on the punting/kicking game. I'll say 55-7.

I hope the Rock faithful show up in large numbers. You NEVER want to be complacent, and Manual Stadium is a great place to watch a high school football game.

Trinity 42-0.

With no disrespect to the Crimsons - Running clock - Rocks win 54-7

It's a down year for Manual, Rocks will roll. Running clock mercy rule at the start of the 2nd half. Rocks may start subbing by the 2nd quarter. 55-6.

Jason Hatcher in a boot. Probably will sit a few games.

Almost 3 days since the last post!

Tonight is going to be a PERFECT night for football. Would be nice to get a big crowd at Manual Stadium.

If I can force myself to get up off the couch and away from the baseball, I'll hopefully be making the short drive to Manual Stadium tonight. Haven't been there in quite a few years.

High school football > anything baseball in my opinion.

High school football > anything baseball in my opinion.

 

Not when it's playoffs vs. what I imagine will be a meaningless regular-season beat down.

  • Author

Not meaningless. It is a district game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.