Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County(1-6)/Simon Kenton(6-1) Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Boone County
      28%
    • Simon Kenton
      71%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not knowing who the injured players are and assuming Boone County's defense will be healthy, I would expect a low scoring game. Boone is its usual offensively challenged self and SK is usually good at selling out to stop a running team. Big credit to Campbell County that they were able to run over SK's defense like they did. Boone County does not have a Durham so they will have a hard time putting points on the board. On the other side, Boone's defense can put together a good game plan versus a one dimensional team. SK has become pretty one dimensional on the passing side so Boone could cause the Pioneers real problems if the Rebels have a healthy crew on defense. That being said, who are the injured players and are they defensive starters? If Boone's defense is healthy, I will go with SK 21 Boone County 7.

Not knowing who the injured players are and assuming Boone County's defense will be healthy, I would expect a low scoring game. Boone is its usual offensively challenged self and SK is usually good at selling out to stop a running team. Big credit to Campbell County that they were able to run over SK's defense like they did. Boone County does not have a Durham so they will have a hard time putting points on the board. On the other side, Boone's defense can put together a good game plan versus a one dimensional team. SK has become pretty one dimensional on the passing side so Boone could cause the Pioneers real problems if the Rebels have a healthy crew on defense. That being said, who are the injured players and are they defensive starters? If Boone's defense is healthy, I will go with SK 21 Boone County 7.

 

Agree completely

I'm callling for an upset...Boone gets their ground game in gear and chews up the clock, Boone 14 SK 10.

  • Author
I'm callling for an upset...Boone gets their ground game in gear and chews up the clock, Boone 14 SK 10.

 

I think you will get served crow! :D

Boone now has the recipe for success. The win is a toss up. I see the Rebels trying to control the clock but SK does have big play ability. I'll go bold and say SK 14 Boone 10 in a game that comes down to who has the ball last.

Boone Co. 24 SK 22

I think you will get served crow! :D

 

 

 

You really need some new material!

You should know. You had a good taste of that last week.

I think you will get served crow! :D

No dog in this fight...just my opinion that Boone will pull the upset. Mind you I called it an upset, if the game goes as scripted SK wins by 14+.

You should know. You had a good taste of that last week.

 

Now that is funny!

  • Author
You should know. You had a good taste of that last week.

 

Yep it was a great!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.