Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 27 St. Xavier 10 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

2 down, 1 to go!

"GO ROCKS". I always think about LSU Rock this time of year. I sure miss his posts.

"GO ROCKS". I always think about LSU Rock this time of year. I sure miss his posts.

 

You and me both!

You and me both!

During T-X week he was always teetering on being suspended, I would think.

Rocks looked pretty good. Did not make it there till halftime. Starting rb was hurt in 1st qtr. I wish I could have seen him play.

During T-X week he was always teetering on being suspended, I would think.

 

After reading some of the X posts this week, I have had to restrain myself to keep from getting the boot, but that's OK. We can read all of their excuses tomorrow night. "GO ROCKS"

2 down, 1 to go!
The soccer game would have been another one. It is futbol.

Nice win tonight! Same X game plan. Run, Run and Run some more. Trinity... spread the field and beat you with speed. ROCKS WIN! I don't see the tide turning after this year...

During T-X week he was always teetering on being suspended, I would think.

 

Either that or he was already suspended.

A dollar to a doughnut no one will get a picture of Bob Beatty with a broom if he is victorious tomorrow.

"GO ROCKS". I always think about LSU Rock this time of year. I sure miss his posts.

 

His Brother-in -Law and I were making the same observation yesterday.

 

We also thought how he would be "feasting" on some of the X faithful - one or two in particular. He liked to go for the 'jugular".

 

He is and has always been sorely missed......RIP

A dollar to a doughnut no one will get a picture of Bob Beatty with a broom if he is victorious tomorrow.

 

SF - could not agreed with you more. I think it is a "class thing."

I heard the skill of the Trinity Frosh is as good or better than when Quick and company were freshmen. Confirm or deny?

 

What was the score at half? What kind of defenses are they trying to run same old 4-3 look?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.