Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

1. Highlands at Harrison County

2. Covington Catholic vs. Pendleton County

3. Lexington Catholic vs. #7 Boyle County

4. Ashland vs. Boyd County

5. Lone Oak at Owensboro

6. Knox Central at Clay County

7. Boyle County at #3 Lexington Catholic

8. Russell County vs. Rockcastle County

9. Collins vs. Shelby County

10. Johnson Central vs. Ironton (OH)

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

Warren East should be in there and I'd take out Collins.

Looks about right; my biggest question is how far apart is Cov Cath and Lex Cath?

Looks about right; my biggest question is how far apart is Cov Cath and Lex Cath?

 

I haven't seen CovCath but I have seen LexCath and I'll see them again on Friday. I'll wait until I see them on this Friday before I say anything about LexCath. I think they sandbagged last Friday.

Warren East at #9 ahead of Collins and Johnson Central. (Cueing WestSider in 3...2...1...)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.