September 25, 201214 yr Holy crap that was an awful call. No PI? Really? And the defender caught that. :lol:
September 25, 201214 yr This should be interesting. :lol: Can't wait to hear the press conference. Offensive PI and a horrible call should make for a good one.
September 25, 201214 yr That PI call might be one of the worst calls I've ever seen. True...until the interception that was ruled a touchdown.
September 25, 201214 yr Honestly... I love winning the game, but I hate having it come like this. It taints the hard work that everyone put in, and if I was a Packers fan I'd be fuming.
September 25, 201214 yr True...until the interception that was ruled a touchdown. :lol: There were several bad calls here.
September 25, 201214 yr Can the league comeback and overrule this call tomorrow? No unfortunately they can not. The regular refs have missed things at the end of games too. They can and probably will apologize. But that does the Packers no good. A while ago they missed an obvious PI on SF vs the Giants in the playoffs. They called ineligible man down field on an eligible receiver who was the victim of the PI. The league said they were wrong the next day but the 9ers were still in the playoffs and the Giants were not. With that said the Giants blew that game anyways and probably deserved to lose. But the refs still screwed up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.