Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/Holy Cross predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Records, plus opponent's opponent's records plus score is about all you can look at if you haven't seen the teams in person. Do you think Holy Cross could beat Owen County, Walton Verona and/or Garrard County?

 

Yes

 

 

 

 

And I think Conner puts up 70 on all of them.

 

You may be right on both comments. We will find out on Friday.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year was the ONLY year that this statement as any validity. And no, I don't have a dislike for Holy Cross, it's just that I bleed BLUE 'n GOLD. :ylsuper:

That statement has been true for thw last three years. You just think it was only last year because you lost.

Records, plus opponent's opponent's records plous score is about all you can look at if you haven't seen the teams in person. Do you think Holy Cross could beat Owen County, Walton Verona and/or Garrard County?

Yes as well.

That statement has been true for thw last three years. You just think it was only last year because you lost.

 

OK, let me set you and HC MAN723 straight. Let's go back to the start of both teams in 2A, and you'll see you are both on FANTASY ISLAND.

 

2007 Holy Cross 6-6

2007 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 14-0 reg. season & 28-0 playoffs.

 

2008 Holy Cross 4-8

2008 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 23-7 reg season.

 

2009 Holy Cross 6-6

2009 NewCath 7-6 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 38-21 reg season.

 

2010 Holy Cross 7-6

2010 NewCath 13-2 STATE CHAMPS. Beat Holy Cross 28-14 reg. season & 56-21 playoffs.

 

2011 Holy Cross 12-3 STATE CHAMPS. Beat NewCath 24-21 playoffs.

2011 NewCath 11-2 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 31-14 reg. season.

You may be right on both comments. We will find out on Friday.

 

Again, I'm not bashing Lloyd. They very well may be better than Holy Cross. We simply do not know .

OK, let me set you and HC MAN723 straight. Let's go back to the start of both teams in 2A, and you'll see you are both on FANTASY ISLAND.

 

2007 Holy Cross 6-6

2007 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 14-0 reg. season & 28-0 playoffs.

 

2008 Holy Cross 4-8

2008 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 23-7 reg season.

 

2009 Holy Cross 6-6

2009 NewCath 7-6 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 38-21 reg season.

 

2010 Holy Cross 7-6

2010 NewCath 13-2 STATE CHAMPS. Beat Holy Cross 28-14 reg. season & 56-21 playoffs.

 

2011 Holy Cross 12-3 STATE CHAMPS. Beat NewCath 24-21 playoffs.

2011 NewCath 11-2 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 31-14 reg. season.

 

Well thank you for showing us that what we are saying is true! I only see HC and NCC being the teams to beat in 2A in northern kentucky the last few years. What I'm saying is if we were down south we would have been in more championship games cause THE TEAMS LIKE NCC and others are better then what is down south. Thats what I mean by being in the elite group of 2A! I feel that we play better teams that make us play better and I think we have better coaches just my opinion .

Live Stats, Box Score, and Scoring Summary for the Lloyd/Holy Cross game will be available on an automatic 30 second refresh at the following link. On the Schedule page, click the "Live Now!" link next to the game. Requires IE 9, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for live page to work. A few hours after the game, the live page link will be replaced with a link to download a PDF copy of the stats.

 

Click here!

 

Permission granted to the first savvy person to copy and paste this information into an "UPDATES" thread for this game when it is created. It won't be me since I'll be at the game by then.

OK, let me set you and HC MAN723 straight. Let's go back to the start of both teams in 2A, and you'll see you are both on FANTASY ISLAND.

 

2007 Holy Cross 6-6

2007 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 14-0 reg. season & 28-0 playoffs.

 

2008 Holy Cross 4-8

2008 NewCath 13-2 State Runner-up. Beat Holy Cross 23-7 reg season.

 

2009 Holy Cross 6-6

2009 NewCath 7-6 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 38-21 reg season.

 

2010 Holy Cross 7-6

2010 NewCath 13-2 STATE CHAMPS. Beat Holy Cross 28-14 reg. season & 56-21 playoffs.

 

2011 Holy Cross 12-3 STATE CHAMPS. Beat NewCath 24-21 playoffs.

2011 NewCath 11-2 Regional Finals. Beat Holy Cross 31-14 reg. season.

 

Didn't work.

Well thank you for showing us that what we are saying is true! I only see HC and NCC being the teams to beat in 2A in northern kentucky the last few years. What I'm saying is if we were down south we would have been in more championship games cause THE TEAMS LIKE NCC and others are better then what is down south. Thats what I mean by being in the elite group of 2A! I feel that we play better teams that make us play better and I think we have better coaches just my opinion .

 

Holy Cross would have never got past Ft. Campbell so that theory is shot, try again.

Didn't work.

 

Don't let the facts get in the way of your thinking.

Well thank you for showing us that what we are saying is true! I only see HC and NCC being the teams to beat in 2A in northern kentucky the last few years. What I'm saying is if we were down south we would have been in more championship games cause THE TEAMS LIKE NCC and others are better then what is down south. Thats what I mean by being in the elite group of 2A! I feel that we play better teams that make us play better and I think we have better coaches just my opinion .

 

Your records the 4 years before last were 6-6, 4-8, 6-6 & 7-6 and you think you would have been in more championship games if not for NCC???? Too funny.

Your records the 4 years before last were 6-6, 4-8, 6-6 & 7-6 and you think you would have been in more championship games if not for NCC???? Too funny.

 

There must be something in the water that you NCC fans drink to make you guys act the way you do!!!! WOW!!!! Its certain that you cant see that I am not saying HC would have beaten you just that if we was in a different AREA that we would have been in more championship games but now that we won state last year it seems like everyone thinks we were lucky. I just think we were that good and if NCC would have beaten us they would have won state!! I don't know why you guys cant see that and post a adult statement without bashing! Its just stupid to act like that. I think NCC is a great program year in and year out its NCC that sets the bar in 2A in northern KY and thats what made us a better program! Now you guys see how that works!

Trust me, don't think 75Center is a NCC fan that is drinking the gold and blue koolaid.

There must be something in the water that you NCC fans drink to make you guys act the way you do!!!! WOW!!!! Its certain that you cant see that I am not saying HC would have beaten you just that if we was in a different AREA that we would have been in more championship games but now that we won state last year it seems like everyone thinks we were lucky. I just think we were that good and if NCC would have beaten us they would have won state!! I don't know why you guys cant see that and post a adult statement without bashing! Its just stupid to act like that. I think NCC is a great program year in and year out its NCC that sets the bar in 2A in northern KY and thats what made us a better program! Now you guys see how that works!

 

Now this is 100% correct.

 

I'm not bashing and last years team was not "lucky", however I seriously doubt if HC was in a different "area" they would have been in more Championship games. Last years team was a special group, no doubt about it. Many in NKY said, last years regional final could have been called the 2A State Title game, because whoever won was going to win it all.

Trust me, don't think 75Center is a NCC fan that is drinking the gold and blue koolaid.

 

You Highlands folk always got to stir things up. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.